Bangkok is an Asian megacity. Visiting Bangkok with children, whether toddlers, teenagers, or teenagers, is a beautiful experience. In this article, you will find a mix of Thai history, culture, and fun Things To Do In Bangkok With Teenagers.
Know Before you go! Our Top Travel Tips For Bangkok
The combination of amazing culture, incredible entertainment, Things To Do In Bangkok With Teenagers, and relaxation makes Bangkok a popular destination for family vacations in Thailand. Here are the basics for starting an epic family trip to Bangkok while you’re on vacation with your teens.
Where To Stay in Bangkok With Teenagers
There is never a shortage of accommodation options in Bangkok. In Bangkok, you will find many hotels, apartments, and hostels. You’re sure to find something to suit singles, couples, families, and groups on a budget.
Suggested – 23 Things To Do in 2023
For luxury family hotels in Bangkok
We recommend Shangri-La Bangkok, The Anantara Riverside, and Banyan Tree Bangkok. All of these fantastic properties have luxurious pools and amenities.
For Cheaper Accommodation In Bangkok
We recommend Naga Residence, Resort V, and Bangkok Grande Center Point Hotel. These hotels offer family rooms that can accommodate up to four people.
How to get to Bangkok
- Bangkok has two international airports. Don Mueang (low-cost airlines) and Suvarnabhumi airports are the entry point to Bangkok. Find flights to Bangkok at Kiwi.com
- Check out Nok Air
- for cheap flights to Thailand and Southeast Asia. You can book the transfer from Bangkok Airport to Hotel
- Worth buying a Lounge Pass with Priority Pass. Priority Passes grant access to airport lounges around the world. Find your lounge pass now
- trains to arrive every hour from across the country. Hua Lamphong Station is the main train station in Bangkok, Thailand. It is located downtown in Pathum Wan District. You can book train tickets to Thailand at 12go.com
- For bus travel, depart and arrive at Morchit or Chatuchak. Morchit serves northern destinations like Chiang Mai while Chatuchak serves southern destinations like Krabi. Find all your tickets on Busbud.
- The weather in Bangkok is a tropical monsoon climate. The city has three main seasons:
The hot season from March to June
Rainy season from July to October
Cool season from November to February.
Expect hot weather all day every day. Daytime temperatures are expected to exceed 30 degrees throughout the year. A slight decrease can be seen in December and January.
- Bangkok aspires to be the hottest city in the world. It might not be the hottest day of the day but the fact remains that it stays warm throughout the day.
Bangkok For Teenagers? Here Are The Best Things To Do In Bangkok With Teenagers!
Now that we’ve gathered all the travel tips and tricks for a Bangkok vacation with teenagers, here are the best Things To Do In Bangkok With Teenagers that will make planning a family trip to Bangkok easier!
Cool Things to Do in Bangkok – Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Madame Tussauds Bangkok Wax Museum is a must-see for tourists visiting Thailand. The museum offers a world-class experience with wax replicas of famous Thai icons and celebrities. Visitors can also see the museum’s work through fun interactive experiences such as taking a selfie with a wax star or living your dreams as a TV star. Madame Tussauds wax figures are inspired by stars like Katy Perry, One Direction, and even Spider-Man.
Things To Do in Bangkok – Food Tours
We did the historic Bangkok Food Tour with Bangkok Food Tours. It’s a great way to experience Bangkok’s history through Thai cuisine. Our guide Yiwah was very attentive and happy to answer any of our teenage daughter’s questions about Thai food.
She was also great at finding alternative foods for picky eaters, but also encouraged them to try the food first. For foodies and even picky eaters, this is a great way to experience Bangkok with kids.
These iconic restaurants know how to serve a delicious meal! Our Bangkok teenagers particularly enjoyed a stop at a bakery where green cream scones were their specialty. A food tour in Bangkok is a great experience for everyone and certainly helps put Bangkok at the top of the list of best travel destinations for teenagers.
Go Fishing in Bangkok
Fishing may not be what you associate with Bangkok, but fishing is a great activity to consider on a family vacation in Bangkok. Fishing is a great way to while away your time doing something unique and competitive when in Bangkok with your family.