Yes, you can bring Vaseline on a plane. Vaseline is not considered a liquid or gel under Transportation Security Administration (TSA) guidelines, so it is not subject to liquid restrictions for carry-on baggage.
You can pack Vaseline in your carry-on luggage or checked baggage without issues. However, it’s always a good idea to check the latest guidelines and restrictions of the specific airline you are flying with and any relevant regulations of the country you are traveling to or from, as they may have their restrictions or limitations on certain items.
So now let’s talk about what healing jelly is used worldwide to heal and protect the skin; now, in this article, we will talk about how you can take Vaseline on the plane and use it. Where can I pack
Does Airlines Security Approves Vaseline for Taking it with:
Yes, you can bring it. You have to basically follow the airline’s guidelines so it has some rules and you need to follow them. It is safety and security reasons that determine which things you can and cannot bring on a plane.
You can bring Vaseline on a plane because as per the airline’s guidelines, you can bring “liquids, creams, gels, pastes, and aerosols in your luggage”.
Also Read: Can You Bring Jam On A Plane?
How much Vaseline can you carry in your Checked Luggage?
See on checking I found out that you can carry up to 100 ml of liquid in your checked luggage as per the airline’s guidelines. If you want to carry more than that per the guidelines as your doctor has recommended to you then you can show the medical report to the checking team.
So you can take as much Vaseline as you want in your checked bag as long as your luggage doesn’t exceed the airline’s weight limit.
How to Pack Vaseline on a Plane for Travel?
While traveling people always do not take care of basic things in a hurry, so during travel you have to keep Vaseline safe as it is not a proper liquid that is easy to spill inside your bag.
Vaseline must always be packed in sealed containers. Normally Vaseline comes in a sealed container as the saying goes ‘Before buying, always check the product properly so that you can’t regret it afterward.
If you are carrying a tube then you can also use some tape as it is a good way of protection when mixed with another item.
Reasons to Carry Vaseline while Traveling on a Plane:
Vaseline is used for skin purposes, skin is an essential part of the body and it is very important to take care of the skin, Vaseline is made up of pure petroleum jelly, and petroleum jelly is basically used for skin treatments. Even dermatologists recommend using Vaseline for skin
There are many benefits of Vaseline and makes reasons to use it which are:
- It is used to protect the skin from dryness. You can apply it to your lips and eyelids for moisture and protection.
- If you are traveling and somehow or before you have cuts on your skin or are injured then always carry Vaseline with you because it heals minor wounds like cuts, scrapes, scratches, etc. It will definitely help you.
- If you had a manicure or pedicure just before getting on the plane then using Vaseline will definitely really help you as applying the Vaseline on your nails and cuticles in between polishes, will minimize the brittleness and will prevent chipping. It is used to rehydrate nails
- If you have a small baby and you are traveling in a plane then it is good news for you because Vaseline is a safe product for newborn babies and can be definitely used for them to protect from dryness and heal the skin.
- If you have an itching problem and you can’t sit comfortably and you also don’t want other people watching you itching then Vaseline is very helpful for you as it makes the skin smooth and you can feel comfortable so that you will feel relaxed and can sleep comfortably.
- It can be very useful to women. If you have done make-up and you have to remove it then you can use Vaseline as a makeup remover also.
Conclusion (You can bring Vaseline on a Plane)
You can easily carry Vaseline without any worry or tension about airline guidelines and their restrictions.
adding Vaseline to your luggage will not give you a burden although you will be glad that you had to carry it with you as it is very helpful for skin problems. Also in flights skin dryness is a common problem for regular flying, so having vaseline with you will solve the problem.
It is good that Airlines do not restrict Vaseline to not carry it with luggage.
You can bring Vaseline up to the quantity of 100 ml but if you want to bring more than 100 ml then you have to carry them in your checked bag and have to show medical reports of yourself to the checking team because Vaseline is considered liquid and there is a restriction on the quantity of Vaseline you carry.
Last but not least carrying Vaseline with you you will thank yourself on the plane as it will gonna save you from many skin problems, including itching problem and also be helpful for the newborn baby’s skin for preventing dryness and healing the skin